https://vrlive.party/member/
■Twitterまとめ
https://twitter.com/i/lists/992270083547324416
■.LIVE運営Twitter
https://twitter.com/dotLIVEyoutuber

※前スレ
【バーチャルYouTuber】.LIVEアイドル部ファンスレ#5533【アップランド】
https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/streaming/1605697763/
https://twitter.com/5chan_nel (5ch newer account)
【バーチャルYouTuber】.LIVEアイドル部ファンスレ#5535【アップランド】
https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/streaming/1605707216/
VIPQ2_EXTDAT: none:none:V:512:: EXT was configured
0003名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:00:01.26
Thank you very much, everybody. And congratulations to the class of 2017. That’s some achievement.

This is your day and you’ve earned every minute of it. And I’m thrilled to be back at Liberty University. I’ve been here, this is now my third time. And we love setting records, right? We always set records. We have to set records, we have no choice.

It’s been a little over a year since I’ve spoken on your beautiful campus and so much has changed. Right here, the class of 2017, dressed in cap and gown, graduating to a totally brilliant future. And here I am standing before you as president of the United States. So I’m guessing there are some people here today who thought that either one of those things, either one, would really require major help from God. Do we agree? And we got it.

But here we are celebrating together on this very joyous occasion. And there is no place in the world I’d rather be to give my first commencement address as president than here with my wonderful friends at Liberty University.
0004名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:00:41.21
And I accepted this invitation a long time ago. I said to Jerry that I’d be there, and when I say something I mean it.

I want to thank President Jerry Falwell and his incredible wife, Becky ? stand up, Becky ? for their kind words, their steadfast support, and their really wonderful friendship.

Let me also extend our appreciation to the entire Falwell family, Trey, Sarah, Wesley, Laura and Caroline. Thank you for everything you do to make this university so exceptional, one of the truly great, great schools.

Most importantly to our new graduates, each of you should take immense pride in what you have achieved. There’s another group of amazing people we want to celebrate today and they are the ones who have made this journey possible for you. And you know who that is? Nobody, you forgot already. You’re going to go out, you’re going to do whatever you’re going to do, some are going to make a lot of money, some are going to be even happier doing other things. They’re your parents and your grandparents, don’t forget them.
0005名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:01:57.89
You haven’t forgotten yet, have you? Never, ever forget them, they’re great.

And especially this weekend, let’s make sure we give a really extra special thanks to the moms.

Don’t forget our moms, because graduates, today is your day. Today is your day. But in all of this excitement don’t forget that tomorrow is Mother’s Day, right? I had a great mother, she’s looking down now, but I had a great mother. I always loved Mother’s Day.

We’re also deeply honored to be joined by some of the nearly 6,000 service members, military veterans and military spouses who are receiving their diplomas today.

Will you please stand? Please stand.

Wow, that’s great. Thank you very much, great job. We’re profoundly grateful to every single one of you who sacrifice to keep us safe and protect God’s precious gift of freedom. It is truly a testament to this university and to the values that you embrace that your graduating class includes so many patriots who have served our country in uniform. Thank you very much.

To the class of 2017, today you end one chapter, but you are about to begin the greatest adventure of your life. Just think for a moment of how blessed you are to be here today at this great, great university, living in this amazing country, surrounded by people who you love and care about so much. Then ask yourself, with all of those blessings and all of the blessings that you’ve been given, what will you give back to this country and indeed to the world? What imprint will you leave in the sands of history? What will future Americans say we did in our brief time right here on earth? Did we take risks? Did we dare to defy expectations? Did we challenge accepted wisdom and take on established systems? I think I did, but we all did and we’re all doing it.
0006名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:02:26.31
Or did we just go along with convention, swim downstream so easily with the current and just give in because it was the easy way, it was the traditional way or it was the accepted way?

Remember this, nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy. Following your convictions means you must be willing to face criticism from those who lack the same courage to do what is right. And they know what is right, but they don’t have the courage or the guts or the stamina to take it and to do it. It’s called the road less traveled.

I know that each of you will be a warrior for the truth, will be a warrior for our country and for your family. I know that each of you will do what is right, not what is the easy way, and that you will be true to yourself and your country and your beliefs.

In my short time in Washington I’ve seen firsthand how the system is broken. A small group of failed voices who think they know everything and understand everyone want to tell everybody else how to live and what to do and how to think. But you aren’t going to let other people tell you what you believe, especially when you know that you’re right.

And those of you graduating here today, who have given half-a- million hours of charity last year alone, unbelievable amount of work and charity, and few universities or colleges can claim anything even close, we don’t need a lecture from Washington on how to lead our lives. I’m standing here looking at the next generation of American leaders. There may very well be a president or two in our midst.

Anybody think they’re going to be president? Raise your hand.
0007名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:03:24.76
In your hearts are inscribed the values of service, sacrifice and devotion. Now you must go forth into the world and turn your hopes and dreams into action. America has always been the land of dreams because America is a nation of true believers. When the pilgrims landed at Plymouth they prayed. When the Founders wrote the Declaration of Independence, they invoked our creator four times, because in America we don’t worship government, we worship God.

That is why our elected officials put their hands on the Bible and say, “so help me God” as they take the oath of office. It is why our currency proudly declares, “in God we trust.” And it’s why we proudly proclaim that we are one nation under God, every time we say the Pledge of Allegiance.

The story of America is the story of an adventure that began with deep faith, big dreams and humble beginnings. That is also the story of Liberty University. When I think about the visionary founder of this great institution, Reverend Jerry Falwell Senior, I can only imagine how excited he would be if he could see all of this and all of you today, and how proud he would be of his son and of his family.

In just two days we will mark the 10th anniversary of Reverend Falwell’s passing. And I used to love watching him on television, hearing him preach. He was a very special man. He would be so proud, not just at what you’ve achieved, but of the young men and women of character that you’ve all become.

And, Jerry, I know your dad is looking down on you right now and he is proud, he is very proud. So congratulations on a great job, Jerry.

Reverend Falwell’s life is a testament to the power of faith to change the world. The inspiring legacy that we see all around us in this great stadium ? this is a beautiful stadium and it is packed. I’m so happy about that. I said, how are you going to fill up a place like that?
0008名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:04:47.29
It is packed, Jerry.

In this beautiful campus and in your smiling faces, but it all began with a vision. That vision was of a world-class university for evangelical Christians. And I want to thank you because, boy, did you come out and vote, those of you that are old enough, in other words your parents. Boy, oh, boy, you voted, you voted.
No doubt many people told him his vision wasn’t possible, and I am sure they continued to say that so long after he started, at the beginning with just 154 students. But the fact is, no one has ever achieved anything significant without a chorus of critics standing on the sidelines explaining why it can’t be done. Nothing is easier or more pathetic than being a critic, because they’re people that can’t get the job done. But the future belongs to the dreamers, not to the critics. The future belongs to the people who follow their heart no matter what the critics say, because they truly believe in their vision.

At Liberty, your leaders knew from the very beginning that a strong athletic program would help this campus grow so that this school might transform more lives. That is why a crucial part of Reverend Falwell’s vision for making Liberty a world-class institution was having a world-class football team, much like the great teams of Notre Dame, great school, great place. In fact, Vice President Mike Pence is there today doing a fabulous job, as he always does.

A few years ago, The New York Times even wrote a story on the great ambitions of the Liberty Flames. That story prompted a longtime president of another school to write a letter to Jerry. It’s a letter that Reverend Falwell would have been very, very pleased to read. Jerry tells me that letter now hangs in the wall in the boardroom of your great university. It came from the late Father Theodore Hesper, who was the beloved president of the University of Notre Dame 35 years ago. Like this school’s founder, he was a truly kindhearted man of very, very deep faith. In the letter, Father Hesper recalled that Notre Dame’s own meteoric rise from a small Midwestern school to a national football powerhouse. And then he wrote something so amazing and generous. He wrote, “I think you are on that same trajectory now and I want to wish you all the best and encourage you from the starting and from being able to start very small and arriving in the big time.”
0009名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:08:18.20
Thanks to hard work, great faith and incredible devotion those dreams have come true. As of February of this year, the Liberty Flames are playing in the FBS, the highest level of competition in NCAA football.

(APPLAUSE)

Don’t clap, that could be tough. Don’t clap. That could be tough. I’m a little worried. I don’t want to look at some of those scores here.

Jerry, you sure you know what you’re doing here?

(LAUGHTER)

Those other players are big and fast and strong but I have a feeling you’re going to do very well, right?

From the most humble roots, you’ve become a powerhouse in both education and sports. And just wait until the world hears the football teams you’ll be playing on your schedule starting next season. President Falwell gave me a list of some of those schools, the ones you’re going to be playing 2018. Would you like me to read the names? Just came out, would you like to hear them? I’m a little bit concerned. UMass, Virginia, Auburn…

Jerry, are you sure you know what you’re doing? Jerry, Auburn?

I don’t know about that, James.

This could be trouble, Jerry.

Rutgers, Old Dominion, Brigham Young, Army. I might be at that game, who am I supposed to root for? Tell me. I don’t know.

That’s a tough one, Jerry. I don’t know, Jerry, I’m going to have to think about that one, Jerry.

Buffalo, Troy, Virginia Tech.

Oh no, Jerry, Ole Miss and Wake Forest, those are really top schools. Maybe in four or five years I’ll come to a game, right? You’ll build it up.

Well, good luck.

The success of your athletic program arriving on the big stage should be a reminder to every new graduate of just what you can achieve when you start small, pursue a big vision and never, ever quit. You never quit.

If I give you one message to hold in your hearts today, it’s this: Never, ever give up. There will be times in your life you’ll want to quit, you’ll want to go home, you’ll want to go home perhaps to that wonderful mother that’s sitting back there watching you and say, “Mom, I can’t do it. I can’t do it.” Just never quit. Go back home and tell mom, dad, I can do it, I can do it. I will do it.

You’re going to be successful.
0010名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:09:18.40
Twitter民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
ニコニコ民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
ヤフコメ「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
アンスレ「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
まとめ民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
なんj民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
YouTube民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
麻雀警察「真っ黒じゃねぇか」
堀内正人「限りなく黒に近い」
コレコレ「都合が悪くなると訴訟を匂わせるのはおかしい」
もこう「俺も自演してたからわかる。こいつは黒」
むじょる「IP一致したのに白とかありえない。こいつは黒」
ちょくだい「少なくともIP一致は言い逃れできない。僕が企業なら案件は出さない」
世界のノリヒト「ゴースティングしてるか麻雀詳しくない人のどっちかは確定」
高田健志「ノリヒトがロジカルすぎてかしこい人に見えちゃったよ(賛同)」
0012名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:10:59.90
I’ve seen so many brilliant people, they gave up in life. They were totally brilliant, they were top of their class, they were the best students, they were the best of everything. They gave up. I’ve seen others who really didn’t have that talent or that ability and they’re among the most successful people today in the world because they never quit and they never gave up. So just remember that, never stop fighting for what you believe in and for the people who care about you.

Carry yourself with dignity and pride. Demand the best from yourself and be totally unafraid to challenge entrenched interests and failed power structures. Does that sound familiar, by the way? The more people tell you it’s not possible, that it can’t be done, the more you should be absolutely determined to prove them wrong. Treat the word “impossible” as nothing more than motivation. Relish the opportunity to be an outsider. Embrace that label. Being an outsider is fine, embrace the label, because it’s the outsiders who change the world and who make a real and lasting difference. The more that a broken system tells you that you’re wrong, the more certain you should be that you must keep pushing ahead, you must keep pushing forward. And always have the courage to be yourself.

Most importantly, you have to do what you love. You have to do what you love. I’ve seen so many people, they’re forced through lots of reasons, sometimes including family, to go down a path that they don’t want to go down, to go down a path that leads them to something that they don’t love, that they don’t enjoy. You have to do what you love or you most likely won’t be very successful at it. So do what you love.

I want to recognize a friend who is here with us today, who can serve as an inspiration to us all, someone who doesn’t know the meaning of the word “quit.” Real champion, a true, true champion, both on the field, off the field. He’s a Hall of Fame quarterback for the Buffalo Bills, really a good friend of mine, an amazing guy, Jim Kelly.

Where is Jim? He’s here some place. Where is Jim?

Stand up, Jim.
What a great man. Jim Kelly, he was tough.

Jim, do you have any idea how much money you’d be making today? They’d hit Jim, it was like tackling a linebacker. They’d hit Jim, four guys, five guys that weighed 320, and he’d just keep going down the field. He was much more than a quarterback. He had tremendous heart and he knew how to win. Jim is tough, and his toughest fight of all was that he beat cancer, not once, but twice.
0013名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:11:25.70
And I saw him and his incredible wife as they were in a very low moment, Jill, very, very low moment. And it was amazing the way they fought. It didn’t look good. I would have said maybe, maybe it’s not going to happen. But there was always that hope because of Jim and Jim’s heart.

But I want to just say it’s great to have you here today, Jim, and these people are big, big fans.
And if you can get a young version of Jim Kelly, you’ll be beating a lot of teams, Jerry.

So interestingly, though, I said I wonder what Jim’s doing here? His daughter, Erin, crosses the goal line to you and today with you.

So, Erin, stand up. Where are you, Erin? Where is Erin? Congratulations, Erin. Congratulations. Graduating from Liberty. Great choice, thank you.

Liberty University is a place where they really have true champions and you have a simple creed that you live by, to be, really, champions for Christ. Whether you’re called to be a missionary overseas, to shepherd a church or to be a leader in your community, you are a living witness of the gospel message, of faith, hope and love. And I must tell you, I am so proud as your president to have helped you along over the past short period of time.

I said I was going to do it, and Jerry, I did it. And a lot of people are very happy with what’s taken place, especially last week. We did some very important signings, right James? Very important signings.

America is better when people put their faith into action. As long as I am your president, no one is ever going to stop you from practicing your faith or from preaching what’s in your heart.

We will always stand up for the right of all Americans to pray to God and to follow his teachings. America is beginning a new chapter. Today, each of you begins a new chapter as well. When your story goes from here, it will be defined by your vision, your perseverance and your grit. That’s a word Jim Kelly knows very well, your grit.

In this, I’m reminded of another man you know very well and who has joined us here today. His name is George Rogers, Liberty University CFO and vice president for a quarter of a century. During World War II, George spent three-and-a-half years as a prisoner of war. He saw many of his fellow soldiers die during the Bataan death march. He was the victim of starvation and torture as a prisoner of war. When he was finally set free he weighed just 85 pounds and was told he would not live past the age of 40. Today, George is 98 years old.
0014名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:11:43.35
Great. That’s so great, George.

If anyone ever had reason to quit, to give in to the bitterness and anger that we all face at some point, to lose hope in God’s vision for his life, it was indeed George Rogers. But that’s not what he did. He stood up for his country, he stood up for his community. He stood up for his family and he defended civilization against a tide of barbarity, the kind of barbarity we’re seeing today and we’ve been witnessing over the last number of years.

And I just want to tell you, as your president, we are doing very, very well in countering it, so you just hang in there. Things are going along very, very well. You’ll be hearing a lot about it next week from our generals. Things are going along very, very well.

Through it all, he kept his faith in God, even in the darkest depths of despair. Like so many others of his generation, George came home to a nation full of optimism and pride and began to live out the American dream. He started a family, he discovered God’s plan for him and pursued that vision with all his might, pouring his passion into a tiny college in a place called Lynchburg, Virginia.

Did you ever hear of that? Lynchburg? We love it. Do you like it? We like it, right? I flew over it a little while ago. It’s amazing, actually.

What started as a dream with a few good friends he helped shepherd into the largest Christian university in the world. Just look at this amazing, soaring, growing campus.

And I’ve been watching it grow because I’ve been a friend of Liberty for a long time, now, Jerry. It’s been a long time.

Thanks in great part George’s financial stewardship, hundreds of thousands of young hearts and souls have been enriched at Liberty and inspired by the spirit of God.

George, we thank you and we salute you. And you just stay healthy for a long time, George, thank you.
0015名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:12:01.89
Now it falls on the shoulders of each of you here today to protect the freedom that patriots like George earned with their incredible sacrifice. Fortunately, you have been equipped with the tools from your time right here on this campus to make the right decisions and to serve God, family and country. As you build good lives, you will also be rebuilding our nation. You’ll be leaders in your communities, stewards of great institutions and defenders of liberty. And you will be great mothers and fathers and grandmothers and grandfathers, loving friends and loving family members.

You will build a future where we have the courage to chase our dreams no matter what the cynics and the doubters have to say. You will have the confidence to speak the hopes in your hearts and to express the love that stirs your souls. And you will have the faith to replace a broken establishment with a government that serves and protects the people.

We must always remember that we share one home and one glorious destiny, whether we are brown, black or white. We all bleed the same red blood of patriots. We all salute the same great American flag. And we are all made by the same almighty God.

As long as you remember what you have learned here at Liberty, as long as you have pride in your beliefs, courage in your convictions and faith in your God, then you will not fail.

And as long as America remains true to its values, loyal to its citizens and devoted to its creator, then our best days are yet to come. I can promise you that.

This has been an exceptional morning. It’s been a great honor for me and I want to thank you, the students. I also want to thank you, the family, for getting them there. And I want to thank and congratulate Liberty. May God bless the class of 2017. May god bless the United States of America. May God bless all of you here today.

Thank you very much, thank you. Thank you. Thanks.
0035名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:26:27.26
>>33
fight
0037名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:28:52.63
あなたの信念に従うことは、正しいことをするための同じ勇気を欠いている人々からの批判に喜んで直面すべきことを意味します。

彼ら(批判する人々)は、何が正しいか分かっているが、それを取り、行うための勇気、根性、根気を持っていません。

それ(信念に従って行動すること)は、あまり行ったことがない道と呼ばれています。
0044名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:33:41.24
なとりのメン限終わった瞬間双葉がコミュ投稿
しかもカメラ無しはなとりがさっきやってたやつ
これは…������
0052名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:35:27.88
やたらと批判する人は攻撃欲求が強い、とよく言われる。だがたいていの場合は、批判することで自分の存在をアピールしたいだけなのだ
0056名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:36:11.20
いまの世の中、批判は自由である。ことに相手が強大であればあるほど、批判は楽になるのだからおもしろい。それはいいが、困ったことに、気がついてみたら、褒める自由が失われている
0057名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:36:17.10
I literally want to f**k opipi.
0064名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:38:39.61
あれこれと批判する人が尊いわけではない。実力者がなぜ失敗したのかとか、実行者はもっとうまくやるべきだったなどと、指摘する者が偉いわけではない。賞讃されるべきは、その分野で実際に行動した者である
0068名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:39:41.98
他人の弱点や欠点を、批判する目ではなく、慈しみ深い目で見てほしい。彼らが何をしているのか、何を怠っているかが問題ではなく、それに対してあなたがどういう反応を選択するか、あなたは何をすべきかが問題なのだ
0077名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:45:33.26
誰かからもらった価値観で生きているから、退屈を感じる。誰かからの評価にとらわれているから、苦しみを感じる
0081名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:46:29.37
人への批判のその奥には、自分に対する自信の無さや、不安の故に優越感を持ちたい自分がいるものです。聖書の中の「互いに人を自分より優れた者としなさい」という言葉が絡まった人間関係を解く鍵となります
0088名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:49:27.44
>>81
>>人への批判のその奥には、自分に対する自信の無さや、不安の故に優越感を持ちたい自分がいるもの
こう決めつけてる時点でこの言葉を発したやつは他人全てを見下してるんだよ
相手を優れてた者とする考え方どこいった?
アホか?
0091名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:52:09.35
臆病な人間は批判をし、勝利をを収める人間は分析をする。批判は人の目を見えなくするが、分析は人の目を開いてくれる
0098名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 02:55:04.64
批判をしないということは、恐怖を手放し、愛を体験するもう一つの方法です。人を批判せず、丸ごと受け入れ、人を変えようとしないことを学んでいくうちに、私たちは、同時に自分を受け入れることができるようになります
0107名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:00:03.15
幸せとはおっぱいであると思っていた頃もあったが、ふともも、おしりも良いなと思うのであった、批判がうんぬんかんぬん
0108名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:00:26.11
なんのために生まれ
なんのために終わる
なんのために生きるかわからない

そうだ
わからないんだ
生きるよろこび

たとえ
生きるために
生まれても
0126名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:18:12.92
誰でも心の中にもっとも深く根ざしている願望は、自分の本当の価値を認めてもらいたいということです。
他人の価値を認めなさい。
そうすればあなたの価値も認めてもらえます。
0129名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:21:57.27
なぜ、このように悪口が絶えないのか。
人々は他人のちょっとした功績でも認めると、自分の品位が下がるように思っている。
0130名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:22:42.78
ここに住み着いてるコピペガイジ怖えよ
こんな時間に荒らす意味も熱意もわかんねえし病気の人だと思う同じ人間じゃない
0139名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:31:06.09
今年はマジでVtuber分水嶺だったな

馬鹿みたいにリアイベ路線に走った虹と
リアイベやりつつもコロナの動向見てオンライン主体に即切り替えたホロ

前者は落ちぶれて後者は覇権を取った、当たり前だよなぁ!?コロナでみんな在宅してんのにな
0145名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:38:49.04
>>144
何時だと思ってんだよ
0155名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 03:51:41.84
ハロウィン配信やっとこさ見たけど楽しかった
��鬼やりたい人〜!で誰も乗ってこなかったのクッソかわいかった
0187名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 07:38:06.36
295 臨時で名無しです 2020/11/19(木) 06:29:43.23 ID:HrmH9uaF
以下の鯖はお引越し中です

egg.5ch.net
hebi.5ch.net
mao.5ch.net
stat.5ch.net

お引越し中みたいだな
eggから何になるんや
0194名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 07:56:08.64
未だにアシンやアやド部がのうのうと生きてんの腹が立つ憎まれっ子世に憚るとはよく言ったもんだよ
0214名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:10:25.64
107 名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 (アウアウウー Sac7-76mh [106.132.85.245])[sage] 2020/11/19(木) 08:05:45.30 ID:I1uWT16Ha

11月逆同接ランキング

134 瀬戸美夜子
136 成瀬鳴
141 成瀬鳴
173 成瀬鳴
179 成瀬鳴
184 朝日南アカネ
228 朝日南アカネ
229 渋谷ハジメ
237 成瀬鳴
240 渋谷ハジメ
248 瀬戸美夜子
251 瀬戸美夜子
253 渋谷ハジメ
257 渋谷ハジメ
259 渋谷ハジメ
292 渋谷ハジメ
300 渋谷ハジメ
302 渋谷ハジメ
305 春崎エアル

523 八重沢なとり
 991 八重沢なとり
1,153 八重沢なとり
1,168 八重沢なとり
1,177 八重沢なとり
1,321 八重沢なとり
1,324 八重沢なとり
1,373 花京院ちえり
1,408 神楽すず
1,429 八重沢なとり
1,443 八重沢なとり
1,470 カルロピノ
1,598 八重沢なとり
1,611 北上双葉
1,644 もこ田めめめ
1,650 神楽すず
1,679 もこ田めめめ
1,695 神楽すず
1,749 北上双葉

にじアンに貼られてたけどこれマジなん?
俺たちは昼飯を評価してるんだが悲しいわ
0243名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:20:39.83
今日の面子が薄々でつらい

って感じるのを思うと一日1人〜2人がザラだった時期は本当に暗黒期だったな
0257名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:24:36.71
男子校作れやアプラン��多少雑に扱ってもアイドル部と裏で絡めるなら喜んでやるやつ腐るほどいるぞ
0260名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:25:02.75
昔と比べてコラボとかは増えたし、そろそろ妹分というかちゃんとした2期生入れてもいいとは思うよな
Vtuber運営としては事実上撤退してるんだろうか
0264名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:25:24.01
木曽牛巻いろはメリミが完全復活
VS
メンバーは現状のままだが、それぞれの配信の質が上がる

どっちがいい?
0271名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:30:27.09
>>265
ホロは箱自体にもう海外への導線がコミュニティとしてあるからまだいいが
英語ペラペラな組長すら海外向け運用できないのに
日本人の男を海外向けに運用なんて無理だろ
0275名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 08:32:43.43
>>263
でもにじは今やまんさんじと呼ばれてる程度には女性ファンの方が強いよ?
てか女性向けは当たればデカイんだから取り敢えずやりゃいいんだよ��
0313名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 09:27:01.12
これからもおしゅしを
応援して下さいね。

ピュー ( 😆)おしゅし!
 =〔~∪ ̄ ̄〕
 = ◎――◎
    北上 双葉
0329名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 09:42:20.67
28日なんで個人配信入れちゃダメなんだよ
29日にはめめめやピノのラジオはあるんだから別良いだろうに
0346名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 09:47:42.67
タートル?亀!?かかかカメラップ!?
嫌だ。嫌だ。涙がとまらない。
私の様な底辺人間には雲の上のお方でもう神様の様な人だから簡単にお会いなんてできないと自負していたもののお会いしたかった。
アカリさん、大好きです。
0354名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 09:51:09.94
おピピはすず以上にやることやらないよな
ミルダムのアーカイブ毎週土日上げるとか言ってたのにもうやめたし
概要欄のリンクもリスナーに指摘されて直すって言って修正したけどそれも間違ってるままだし
最近のおピピは真面目系クズって感じがする
0380名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:05:53.33
ip表示を誇ってる奴居て草

191 名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 (ブーイモ MM7f-yBCr [210.138.178.125])[sage] 2020/11/19(木) 10:00:29.53 ID:lc+RGqX/M

>>188
そんなことやってる前にipかアナル晒さないと犯罪者予備軍やナメクジと見分けつかないよ
0394名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:20:28.32
皆様より言及されている伝達の不備があった事を認め、深く反省しております。
 以前よりマネージャーの人員を増員しサポート体制を改善してまいりましたが、
今後もマネージャー教育含め伝達方法の見直しを行い、改めて改善の徹底を図るべく努めて参る所存です。
0410名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:28:29.47
バーチャルYouTuber「電脳少女シロ」、累計再生回数が1億を突破!

株式会社アップランド
2019年12月1日 03時01分

株式会社アップランドは、同社が運営するバーチャルYouTuber「電脳少女シロ」のYouTubeメインチャンネル「Siro Channel」の累計再生回数が1億回を突破したことを発表いたします。
https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000032.000013275.html

2020年11月19日現在
1億1,350万9,727回

活動開始から2年で1億再生したチャンネルが1年で1,000万しか回ってない
0419名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:30:11.10
アイドル部伸ばす為には結局シロの動画投稿はサボっちゃいけなかったって感じだよな
この生命線断ったことで共倒れに向かった感ある
0423名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:31:46.11
ピノがサポート体制強化されてるって言った直後に出てきたマネージャー部が実はハリボテで
むしろ演者の負担増えてるとかとんでもねぇ悪魔みたいな会社だな
0426名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:32:17.16
あの状況で社員増員なんて出来るわけないでしょ
アプランは機材とかメタな話も内部の話も全然せんからどういう体制でやってんのか分からんわ
0429名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:32:56.87
>>419
コロナって問題が明確にあったのは確かだけどどこかで立て直しかけなきゃいけないのにそれしてないからなあ
アカリのがマシだろ現状
0430名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:33:22.51
いやあああああああああああああああああ糖質がいるうううううううううううううううううううううう
0432名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:33:38.09
>>426
「社員増やした」って言ったら嘘になるから「マネージャ増員した」って言い方にしたんだろ
社員何人かに「お前マネージャーな」って言えば嘘じゃなくなるからな
0451名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:36:59.41
>>447
うん
0458名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:38:03.11
マネージャーじゃなくて「マネージャー部」です
部活動だって最初から言ってました 部活動って誰がやるものですか?

はい学生です
はいばあちゃる学園生徒のアイドル部のみんなさんです
0465名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:39:28.37
最近の親分見てると悲しくなるわ
案件しながら自分で種どうしてコラボ実現していってる
運営がどーのこーのじゃないんだよね
本人のやる気だよね結局
0467名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:39:35.73
今日もちえり遅いからてっきりこんちぇりだと思って油断してたら、寝るのも遅かったのに何故かおはちぇりだった😲
今日は収録かなにかあるのかな?🤔
0468名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:40:11.04
スケジュールに加えて、22:00〜なとりちゃんの配信もありますわ��ありますわ����ˎˊ˗

手洗いうがい!道路では右左右!お忘れなきよう(´。✪ω✪。`)✧*。

そうなんですよねぇ…
道路を渡るときに右手を挙げなくなったのは、いつからなんだろな?と考えてしまった朝でしたモハハハハꪔ̤̮ �� �� ����
0472名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:41:05.24
そもそもが逆で、マネージャー部はアイドル部が報連相ゴミな運営のマネージャーをするために生まれた可能性
実際公式の告知足りてない部分の補完とかしてるし
0477名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:42:16.52
2019ちえりーらんどはチケット前売り販売枚数が何故かwebで公開されてた
台風の影響もあってかモンペの影響か全然売れてなかった
その状況下でちえりが焦ってなかったわけがない

そこに玉がぶっこんできたからパニックになった

緊急配信をして「めめめのライブ前なのに」と言うが
本音はちえりーらんどの影響を懸念したってことが余りにも長い自分語りから漏れ始める

大炎上

ピノが火消ししようとしてガソリンぶっかける

大大炎上

ちえりは悪く無いってことにしたい

運営は悪く無い
0482名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:43:40.77
>>477
ガイジの頭の中すげぇな
0491名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:45:16.31
>>477
売れてなかった...??????
視点があからさまに身内なんですが...あっ🤭
0497名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:47:03.75
>>477
ちえりのお気持ちなぁ

「明日のめめめのライブは楽しもう うん、これだけ言いたかった」
って言ったあとその5倍くらいの時間使って意味不明で宗教染みたな占いの話とか
ちえりーらんど準備頑張ってますとか自分語りしてたもんな

これだけ言いたかったんじゃねーのかよってな
0505名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:48:35.77
>>477
妄想を何度も何度も積み重ねても目の前の現実には通用しないって
0507名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:48:52.70
2019ちえりーらんど前売り枚数はドルアンログ見たら出てくるんじゃねーかな
売れてない理由は明らかに台風&中止の場合の払い戻し有無についてアナウンス無しが原因だったろうけどな
0512名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:50:27.38
>>477
妄想と事実がごちゃごちゃで同じ人間とは思えない思考回路で笑えないわ
0514名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:50:41.73
ちえりーらんど前売り爆死について
ログ確認してきたら去年の10/7時点で100枚しか売れてなかった
あの台風のなか払い戻しあるかもわからんイベント買うアホがこんだけいるとも言えるけど
ちえりが死ぬほど焦るのも納得の数字
0516名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:51:29.65
シロちゃん…ファイナルギア人権キャラとそれ以外の差が酷すぎだし育成は盆栽モードだしもう飽きそうだよ
0517名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:51:39.66
売り残ってるチケット枚数わかってたとかハッキングでもしたんか?
0519名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:52:07.86
おピピナニしてるのかな😊
0520名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:52:16.64
なんかアプラン関係いい所も悪い所もちゃんとフラットに話すのはもう無理なんだろうなこれも塩害か
0524名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:53:10.34
わかりやすく糞ムーブ繰り返してたせいでクズが便乗して引っ掻き回せる環境作ったのはマジで擁護不可能
0525名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:53:34.27
中止濃厚なのにその場合払い戻しするって言わないアホ会社のせいでちえりが焦る羽目になって
結果あんな悲惨な事件巻き起こした
0526名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:53:35.25
>>520
というかアプランへのヘイトこじらせすぎたモンペがそもそものクソなので
そこを塩のせいだけにするのもちょっと違う気はした
でも死ね
0527名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:53:57.67
昨年のムーブは何言ってももう覆せないよ
ちえりとピノが正義以外にありえない
0530名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:54:43.08
>>520
アプランの良い所と悪い所をフラットに話したとしても
アプランに良い所なんてあるはずないだろアシンが!!
って発狂されるからな
0533名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:56:06.18
ちえりのお気持ちなければ最悪の気持ちでライブ行くことになってたわ
まだあの話あったから吹っ切れたよ
0534名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:56:08.17
ちえりがめめめのライブ気にしてキレたなんて可能性100%無いでしょ
そんなんでキレるならV-RIZIN案件告知日にあんなことしねーよ それこそダブスタじゃん
0536名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:56:46.34
>>528
あれとおピ持ちがあったからああ、玉こいつクソだなって俺は確信できたから必要
お花畑脳の連中にはいらなかったかもしれないけどね
0537名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:56:46.58
そろそろ妄言うざいから禁止カード出して良い?
0539名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:57:29.00
徹頭徹尾アプランが口開いてればここまではならなかったっていう結論覆せないよね
言ったところで信じないだろとかいう意見は論外
信じない奴がいるかもしれないから説明しないってのは有り得ない話だよ
0541名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:57:48.41
>>528
あれあったから諸悪の根源を一部が理解して着いてきてくれたんだからいるでしょアホなの?
0543名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:58:18.98
>>537
IPガイジ泣いちゃうからダメ😡
0544名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:58:38.88
いやああああああああああああああああクイックサレンダー君がいるううううううううううううううううううううううう
0548名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 10:59:37.16
案件告知日とライブ前日で重要度全然違うけどマジでIPガイジってアホなんだな
0551名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:00:08.68
塩のあとのちえりのお気持ちは
悲劇のヒロインってことになってた塩に反論したから叩かれてただけで内容は何も悪くないぞ
まだあの配信が悪いって言ってるやつはいい加減一年前から時進めろよ
0554名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:00:23.45
>>547
まじでイライラするからやめてくれ
0563名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:01:37.53
V-RIZIN案件告知日にみんなでnote公開したのは確実に運営関わってるからなぁ
果たしてちえりだけが悪いって言っていいものなんかどうか

どっちかって言ったら馬が自分の失態隠蔽するためにちえりとピノを盾にしたって感じするが
0566名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:01:58.39
煽るもうちょっと頑張ろうよ😅
0571名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:03:15.98
>>567
言いたいことそこじゃねぇだろw
0575名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:04:57.84
昨年の騒動で誰が悪いかなんて他箱も理解してるのになんで今更こんな話してんの?
から騒ぎのお泊りの話した時のコメ欄貼ってやろうか?
0577名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:05:17.29
>>573
ちゃんと後々にトドメを刺すための弾丸を残してくれてたのはありがたかったな
ちえり…ピノ…めめめ…終わったよ…
0578名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:05:19.05
>>528
あの配信なかったら気分悪い中めめめのライブに行くことになる人も多かったんじゃないか?
ちえりのファン的にはちえりに不要なヘイトが集まるからやってほしくなかったってのは分かるが
0582名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:05:57.24
>>551
問題は玉のお気持ち否定じゃなくてアプラン擁護だろ
「アップランドは悪くない」はとりあえず嘘だもん
誰にでも分かる嘘含まれてたらもう全部嘘にしか聞こえないわ
0589名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:07:43.60
結局ファンを一番ないがしろにしていた屑が夜桜たまであり楠栞桜
これがFA
ただしアプランもゴミはゴミ
0590名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:08:06.35
Vのから騒ぎてぇてぇV編 さくらんぼアイスまとめ
https://nico.ms/sm37573313
1分から
0602名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:09:33.53
>>584
怠慢やら技術不足を全部玉のせいにするの無理でしょ
仮にできることをやってるとしても頑張ってるから結果出せてなくても悪くないとはならないよね
企業だもん
0603名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:09:36.97
>>590
視聴者のみならず演者も察してるのほんま草
0604名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:09:47.76
🐴「モンペ」
モンペ「うぎゃあああああああああああああああ」
モンペ「運営は悪!運営は悪!運営は悪!」
たま「私のライブ後回しにされたああああああああああ?w配信だあああああああああああw」
モンペ「ほらな!運営やっちまったな!」
ちえり「運営じゃなくたまがガイジ」
モンペ「ちえりが運営に洗脳されてるうううううう!」
モンペ「ダンクダンクダンク!死ね!」
ピノ「たまが言ってる事と私が見ていた事が全く違うから賛同出来ない」
ピノ「お前ら妄想で好き勝手言い過ぎ」
モンペ「ピも洗脳されてるうううううううううう!」
モンペ「この配信させる運営が悪!」
ピノ「これは自分の意思で配信してる」
モンペ「もう何がなんだか分からにゃいよおおおおおおおおおおおお」

これが真実
0606名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:10:22.34
Twitter民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
ニコニコ民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
ヤフコメ「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
アンスレ「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
まとめ民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
なんj民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
YouTube民「ecをまず明らかにすべきでは」
麻雀警察「真っ黒じゃねぇか」
堀内正人「限りなく黒に近い」
コレコレ「都合が悪くなると訴訟を匂わせるのはおかしい」
もこう「俺も自演してたからわかる。こいつは黒」
むじょる「IP一致したのに白とかありえない。こいつは黒」
ちょくだい「少なくともIP一致は言い逃れできない。僕が企業なら案件は出さない」
世界のノリヒト「ゴースティングしてるか麻雀詳しくない人のどっちかは確定」
高田健志「ノリヒトがロジカルすぎてかしこい人に見えちゃったよ(賛同)」
0608名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:10:25.87
アイドル部好きはわかるけど
アップランド好きって言ってるキチガイがここに住み着いてんの恐怖だわ
0615名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:11:25.70
>>558
なんか2期でへんにひねった敵キャラ作って失敗するアニメみたい
サイコパス二期みたいな

1期では善対悪が明白だったから2期では自分を善と考えてる敵だしたら深くて受けるんじゃないか?とか安直な会議で生み出された敵キャラみたい
0617名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:11:45.61
自分勝手にあれやれこれやれ言ってできなかったからお気持ちしたって感じでしょ
0618名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:11:53.33
数々のグッズ買ったりイベント参加してきた古参ほどアップランドにキレてて
金使ってない信者に近くなるほど運営へのヘイトが薄いって構図だからな
0619名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:11:58.44
IP一致とその前後のムーブをちえりお気持ち ドルnote おピ持ちが完璧に刺してしまう
だがこれは半年以上前に玉に向けたものであるにも関わらずなぜ塩に完璧に刺さるのか
それを世間が理解するのに時間はかからなかった

アレがあったから誰もがすんなり理解できたんじゃないの?
0621名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:12:40.48
>>614
>>590
0623名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:12:47.18
生理でも配信するだろ😅
0624名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:12:55.39
>>616
タンポン丸呑みはわかってねぇなぁ…
ナプキンに一日分溜まった経血ゼリーをドュルルッと啜りたいのはイオリンのかな
0627名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:12:59.99
金使う信者がキレて去ったってのはこったげのスパチャ額見てりゃまぁある程度事実だってわかるわな
0633名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:13:40.32
>>619
あのnoteならかったら塩は今でも配信してるしアンチもそんな活発化しなかったな
0634名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:13:50.65
🐴「モンペ」
オンズ「うぎゃあああああああああああああああ」
オンズ「運営は悪!運営は悪!運営は悪!」
たま「私のライブ後回しにされたああああああああああ?w配信だあああああああああああw」
オンズ「ほらな!運営やっちまったな!」
ちえり「運営じゃなくたまがガイジ」
オンズ「ちえりが運営に洗脳されてるうううううう!」
オンズ「ダンクダンクダンク!死ね!」
ピノ「たまが言ってる事と私が見ていた事が全く違うから賛同出来ない」
ピノ「お前ら妄想で好き勝手言い過ぎ」
オンズ「ピも洗脳されてるうううううううううう!」
オンズ「この配信させる運営が悪!」
ピノ「これは自分の意思で配信してる」
オンズ「もう考えるのをやめた」

こうじゃなかった?
0635名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:14:02.37
>>624
おピピのが美味しい😡
0637名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:14:15.11
965 名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 [sage] 2020/11/18(水) 18:10:38.48 ID:
じゃあなんでスケジュール出し始めたんだよw
それすら自分には出来ないと思い知ったから辞めますって正直に言えよw
0639名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:14:38.25
>>630
これでも見れるけど?
現実逃避しないで見ろよw
0641名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:15:02.75
ことここに至ってはアプランがお塩を去年の時点で完全に潰さなかったのが不可解でならない
マジで能天気すぎる
0647名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:15:58.40
>>627
オタクの思考回路はゴミだよ
にじの金魚騒動で同じ道辿りそうになった時点で察したわ
0651名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:16:20.55
>>641
本出版
0655名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:16:42.27
月間スパチャ額

●ひなの羽衣
¥1,994,410-

●芽森つむぎ
¥718,713-

これがアップランドにキレて去った奴らが投げてる金
0656名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:16:44.78
塩はデスnoteしなくてもいつかやらかしてたと思う
塩アンはIP発覚前から存在しててずっと粘着してたし
0664名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:17:39.57
>>641
今でこそ塩の本性わかってるけど
あの時点で塩潰してたらアプラン本社乗り込むやつが出てもおかしくないくらい荒れてたと思うぞ
0667名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:17:57.71
>>655
まじで意味がわからん
塩に投げるなら百歩譲ってオンズだったんだな…で済むけど
こいつに投げるのはどういうことなの?
ホロライブでも行ったほうがまだ意味わかるわ
0672名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:18:50.87
>>665
あれも何か絶対あるわ
裏で色々あったのは確かだな
0676名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:19:16.84
アプランヘイトを上手く利用されて金投げてる連中を見てると滑稽で笑えるからむしろもっと頑張って投げて欲しい
0679名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:19:33.43
>>671
違約金とか契約上とかあったんじゃない?
知らんけど
0682名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:19:53.01
>>652
後出しならな でもこれは先出しだ
それとも塩はドルの言ってた通りを演じでもしてたか?
0684名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:20:22.00
>>655
金使ってる奴らがキレてアップランドに見切り付けて
金使ってない奴はそもそも不満溜める理由無いから残ったって証明だわな
0690名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:21:51.59
業界として動いてたんだろうな
マジでゴミ
0691名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:21:58.55
>>684
その結果投げるのがあの下手くそな絵なの?
にじさんじでもホロライブでも行けばいいじゃん
もちプロでもいいし
なんであの下手くそな絵にお金投げようと思うの?
0693名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:22:11.08
>>641
今と同じで胸張って否定
モンペ発言から会社不信されIP一致みたいな証拠ないから発表できない
角田経由で弁護士

無理じゃね?
0696名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:22:28.54
>>680
塩どうこうは復帰しない内は俺はどうでもいいかなぁ
どちらかと言うと塩に流れてるかも!という願望をこめて投げている滑稽の心境を想像する方が面白い
0698名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:23:06.01
麻雀業界は真実を知らず塩に手を貸してしまったからなぁ
一人の人間の将来を潰さなかったといえば聞こえはいいが、悪をのさばらせたという意味では戦犯だわアプラン
0701名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:23:42.81
>>692
バレたってか本人らが自爆しすぎなんだよ
0703名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:23:50.68
>>698
本当に真実を知らなかったんですかねぇ...
0710名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:25:12.58
麻雀関係は転生スピードと、弁護士棒とか怪しすぎたな
個人にして契約金安く済ませようと考えたとか
0712名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:25:16.08
>>700
人数少ない中小での違約金とか馬鹿にならないんだが?
そもそも契約上や弁護士との話し合いの上だったら表に話出さないでしょ
0713名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:25:20.59
>>698
知らなかった?本当に?糸引いてたんじゃないの?って話でしかない
ヤクザご用達の博打が競技面してんじゃねえよ薬でも打ってらラリってるようなのしかいねえんだろ麻雀界隈なんて
0720名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:26:39.01
>>714
禁止カードやめてください!
0725名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:27:12.82
>>713
さすがに後半は言い過ぎ
0731名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:28:25.88
>>719
塩すずいろはの三人が性格終わってるカスなのは認めるけど
ちえりはつまらないってだけで性格は良いだろ?そこだけは認めてくれ
0739名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:29:37.50
>>732
そういうとぼけはいらんから
0743名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:30:07.18
もう終わった話はしなくて良くない?
誰が何言ってもさくらんぼアイスが真実な事には変わりないんだから無駄よ無駄🤣
0744名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:30:16.98
IPが一致した時点でもう終わったんだよ
塩信が荒らしに来るから遊んであげてるだけで平和なら別に話題にもしない
0751名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:30:53.65
>>740
10末に辞めるの決めてたのかよ...
0756名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:32:01.30
ぎゃるるは出会い系アプリじゃねーぞw

出会い系やるなら事業登録しなきゃいけないからな
それを避ける為に出会い系に特化してるのに「このアプリ使って絶対に出会うなよ!絶対だぞ!」って免責出てくる
0759名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:32:27.75
>>747
じゃあお塩の主張だけで鵜呑みにして支援してたって事?善悪定まらぬ状態で?ただそういう風潮だったから利用できるって旗向き変ったら知りませんって?
まんまヤクザ家業じゃん
0761名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:32:46.27
双葉を訳のわからないCPから解放させてあげられたのがデカイわ
ゆるにゃん最高ー!😍😍😍😍
0763名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:33:17.13
>>751
それっぽい話をたま自身が配信で言ってたのが夏
10月半ばには辞めたっぽいことを言ってたのが76
cottageが動いてたのも10月
0774名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:34:46.90
>>763
うわぁ...
辞める前提にお気持ちした感じなのか?
0786名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:35:58.00
おピピはすず以上にやることやらないよな
ミルダムのアーカイブ毎週土日上げるとか言ってたのにもうやめたし
概要欄のリンクもリスナーに指摘されて直すって言って修正したけどそれも間違ってるままだし
最近のおピピは真面目系クズって感じがする
0789名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:36:32.40
>>774
現在では一応そう結論付けられているんじゃなかったっけ?
もちろんまた別の情報が出てくれば更新されるかもしれないけれども
0791名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:36:55.39
おはなしのしょうもない告発内容とか
早すぎる転生劇とか
ドルアンでの裏垢やこったげへの誘導とか
今思えば突っ込み所満載なんだよな
よくもまあ天鳳速報発覚まで疑われもせずに人気者になってたもんだよ
0793名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:37:13.62
今思えばあのお気持ち台本あったんだろうな。辞める気満々のぶっつけ本番で「夜桜たまはやめません」なんて言えないだろ
0802名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:38:53.57
>>793
辞めませんと言うことで辞めさせられたって事にしたかったんじゃないか?
0810名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:39:56.38
>>799
やってんねぇ!
0815名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:40:34.17
>>791
社会的立場のある人間や名前の知られたクリエイターやにじホロ個人の有力ライバーも味方につけていたからね
逆に言えばこいつらの見る目が無かったんだけど
0817名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:40:45.51
>>791
ドルアンディスコじゃ5月ぐらいにec疑惑が出てきて有志の連中が検証しだしたけどオンズ管理人にチャンネルごと爆破されてたな
結果的にIPになった後ものさばらせて致命傷与えられたけど
0826名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:42:41.48
ちえりとピノの発言なかったらアプランぶっ叩いてた可能性もあったから本当によく声上げてくれたわ
0829名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:42:58.32
数人の廃課金で持ってるソシャゲとかヤバいんだけど理解してないのな
そういうのは必ずサービス終了してる歴史がある
スパチャでイキってるアホは滑稽ですな
0832名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:43:17.90
76ディスコリークは検証班がかなり有力な証拠出してたけど拡散する直前にIP一致して有耶無耶になっちゃったな
0833名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:43:19.04
>>803
重要なのはディスコリークとプロフ速報が紐付けされた点でしょ
だからおかしい発言をしてる76は注目されたわけで
0834名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:43:24.90
塩餡は巣に帰ってくれないか?ここは栞桜に負けた事を認め栞桜に隷属を誓った奴しか居ないから��
0840名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:44:16.10
>>832
ecと76の紐付けだっけ?
0856名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:45:54.54
>>841
ピノも言ってたけど発言が制限されている中でのお話だったわけであそこで運営があやふやなこと言っても信用できないよ
0857名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:46:02.03
>>843
0874名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:48:37.80
.LIVEは来年と言わず今年度中にV事業から撤退して方がいい
その方が演者のためでもある
しがらみから早く解放しろ
0879名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:49:19.04
>>843
76は都内の一部地域に振り分けられるらしいから被りも多い
よんおじはじめ速報やリーク、誘導等は全て76によって行われる
たまがドル部を辞め広島に帰ったとされる時期から上記の様な76はいなくなり代わりにecが出てきた
0882名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:49:43.91
間違ったことしてない人は堂々としてるよね
本当よくちえりは放送し続けたよ
0884名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:49:52.32
ワッチョイ被りは有るけど普通に76部分が1日で40人被るとか普通はねーよ
このうちほとんどが同一箇所に居たって考える方が自然

アップランド社内に監視目的で居させられた玉が76の一人で
他はアップランド社員及び当時同じビルに入ってたV関連企業が4社くらいあったからそいつらなんじゃねーの
0892名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:50:58.73
アプラン陰謀論唱えたい人は頑張って動画作って表にでも投げてきてください😥
できないのはわかっていますがここでキャンキャン言っても無駄です😥
0893名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:51:01.62
76ecは紐付けされてないけどプロフ速報とディスコリーク紐付け下でIP一致からのドルnoteおピ持ち再評価からの鳴神かのキャスが友情コンボ決めたのは草も生えない
0899名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:52:00.29
>>889
正論やまともな意見ってなに?
0902名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:52:18.82
関東にあった玉の自宅からレスしたのが76って考えるより
アプラン社内からレスした76の一人が玉って考えた方が辻褄合うわな
0906名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:53:20.48
>>899
黒い会社の内情を勇気を出して話してくれた子を後ろから刺して複数人で死体蹴りした人に対してそれは間違ってると言った人達だね
0907名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:53:22.39
>>900
もうちえりの発言が全て正しいのはあの方が証明してくれました...😅
0909名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:53:32.29
noteおピ持ち再評価ってのは未だに納得いかない
あれのせいでドル部の数字が死んでるのは何も変わってないんだけど
ピ信はドルファン代表面し過ぎ
0910名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:53:41.80
わかった、玉塩が悪くないとしよう。
じゃあ塩が悪くない証拠を見つけて動画にしよう。悪魔の証明だって?いやいや簡単な事なんだ。悪いと言われてる証拠を検証して証拠能力を消せばいいんだ。簡単だろう?
0911名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:53:53.15
てんくすの延期をさっき知りましたーとか言ってるとこ普通にゴミだったよな
IPとかゴースティング関係なくただただゴミ
0914名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:54:34.68
ピノはドル部を救ったと思ってるかもしれないけど
実際はドル部を緩やかな死に追いやった戦犯でもあるぞ
0917名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:54:59.87
アプラン陰謀論が何を指すのか知らんが
V-RIZIN告知日にnote公開させたのが運営主導ってのは間違い無いぞ
0924名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:56:00.42
>>909
あれがあるから今最高にエモくドル部を見れるからな
このエモさがあるから他にはないオンリーワンの箱と言えるんですワ
0925名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:56:01.72
>>906
典型的な運営叩いておけば良いだろオタクの思考で草
運営が何したの?
そもほも何か言い分あるなら裏垢あったんだから発言すれば良かったじゃん
何が死体蹴りだよnote発表時にごちゃごちゃ喚いてたくせに
0926名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:56:05.07
>>910
これだけの話なんだよね なんでしないのって言うね
0933名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:58:16.89
>>925
はいはい(笑)ソロイベ告知の期限がギリギリなのに直前のイベントにかまけて後回し
病弱な女の子にイベントを回し得意な歌も封印させる
お局や社員を優遇して数字のある玉を蔑ろにする

役満です��
0941名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:59:08.15
>>906
盲目な意見なんで無視して正解ですね😅
0942名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:59:10.33
塩のゴースティング疑惑は相手が配信してない対局で1点読み当てた例を3個くらい動画にすればいいだけやん
なぜできないのか?
0943名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 11:59:23.92
>>898
それこそ知り合いの有名プロ達と遅延ありの配信卓を囲んでこの子の腕前と読みは本物ですって証明してもらえば良いだけでは?
0956名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 12:01:29.22
企業嫌い君は、会社潰れて配信者いなくなったらどうなるんだろう?
0959名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 12:01:37.39
ちえりのお気持ち
ピノのお気持ち
ドルのnote

これは悪かった て言ってる奴は当時無実の人間叩いたカスが喧嘩両成敗に持ち込んで自分の叩きに正当性を得て許された事にしたいだけの詭弁と思うの俺だけ?
0962名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 12:01:52.48
>>933
ソロイベが期限ギリギリって玉の根拠ない話でしかないし会社の都合ガン無視で自分の都合押し付けるのはクソ
歌に関しては著作権関係全く理解してないもちが何言っても無駄
玉を蔑ろにした例を挙げろ

馬鹿なの?w
0973名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 12:02:57.90
まぁもちに歌を歌わせない口内炎で配信できないにガリベンの収録はさせる、未成年で社会経験もないのにほぼソロでイベントのゲストに回す無能ムーブと平日にやるソロイベの告知を一ヶ月前にするのは駄目よね
アプラン信者の俺でもそう思うもの
0981名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 12:04:34.24
牛「やっぱ麻雀って奥が深いなー これだけ麻雀やってるのに一点読みができないゲームなんだ」
ル「麻雀はアガリ牌は読めないって言いますもんね」

たまちゃん…俺…悔しいよ…
0982名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。
垢版 |
2020/11/19(木) 12:04:37.02
>>953
ブラックな企業にすずがいられるわけないでしょw