:-)Emperor Akihito and Emperor Naruhito who want to become saviors. Expecting maximum support from Jewish enemies
Asabe Abe is a relative of Higashimiya.
Korea is in low-intensity war with Israel Jews from three bases: North Korea, South Korea, and Emperor in Japan.
In addition, for Palestine, he provided a large amount of economic support to North Korea with pachinko, etc., and provided economic support to the enemy of Israel and the United States.
North Korea supports Israeli enemies.
As is well known in the current situation in Syria and in Iran's interaction with Israel.
The Koreans are planning to hold a proxy war for the Palestinian conflict at three bases: North Korea, South Korea, and the Emperor in Japan.
The behind-the-scenes picture is Korean economic support Lee Myung-in.
Planned for the purpose of completely eliminating American international influence in the low-strength war from around the Emperor's coronation.
Foreigners of public security and Koreans residing in Japan also participate in the low-strength war against the United States.
When I found out because I was weak, I swore obedience and became a ally with Israel
Lee Akihito Naruhito of Korea is fooled.
Second Jewish Korean War
Koreans have been terrorist in Israel in the past.

SDF fight the royal family! If you don't fight, you die!
You have not contributed to Japan.

And the imperial royal family of the cockroach who wants to indirectly support Iran Syria, attack Israeli Jewish indirect enemy, and become the savior of the Old Testament.
That's why he appears in the media with heroic behaviour.
The police say that the Emperor is worshiped from all over the world.
The royal family really wants to make Tatsuya Fujiwara the Messiah of the Old Testament, and Tatsuya Fujiwara is a worshiper of the royal family, Akihito the Emperor, or Naruhito.
Perhaps Tokujin wants to become a savior.
War against Jews from three bases in Korea.