メイドの件について詳しく知りたいと思ったら、
元の論文?らしきもので出典付きで詳細に記されていた。
ジャンヌ・カルマンの1930年代のパスポートも掲載されている。

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329773795_Jeanne_Calment_the_secret_of_longevity

In the report [14, 32], validators write that Jeanne has mentioned the servant Marthe Fousson,
and they cite the census of 1911 in which she is counted together with the Calment family.
The only mention of a servant with the name Marthe that I found in the biographies of Calment was the following: Did you go to school with your friends, or did you go alone?
"My father or the maid accompanied me…" What was the maid called? "Marthe, Marthe Touchon." [4, 5]
In the last years of Calment's life when these validation talks took place, she had difficulty with speaking precisely [5]. On the basis of almost identical-sounding surnames and the coincidence of the name,
and taking into account that there was nobody named Marthe living with Jeanne or nearby when she was a child according to censuses, and the only servant found in the census of 1886 was called Marguerite Minaud
(who was a relative of Jeanne born without a father), I conclude that Marthe Touchon is the same maid as Marthe Fousson from the validation report. But, according to the archives of the commune of Fontvieille,
she was born on 8th of March 1885 and thus was 10 years younger than Jeanne, so she couldn't accompany Jeanne to school. However, she could well accompany her daughter Yvonne