>>545

自由主義(自由と正義)はアウグスティヌスに代表されるキリスト教精神の代表的思想でありキリスト教そのものだ
ポストモダン・ニューアカ・新マルクス主義左翼に代表される自由しかない偽自由主義ではない

アダム・スミスと類似した思想をもつバークやアクトン、トーマス・ジェファーソン、ベンジャミン・フランクリンも同様だ

Adam Smith
Every part of nature, when attentively surveyed, equally demonstrates the providential care of its Author,
and we admire the wisdom and goodness of God even in the weakness and folly of man.

the happiness of mankind, as well as all other rational creatures, seems to have been the original purpose
intended by the author of nature, when he brought them into existence ... By acting according to the dictates
of our moral faculties, we necessarily pursue the most effectual means for promoting the happiness of mankind,
and may therefore be said, in some sense, to co-operate with the Deity, and to advance as far as in our power
the plan of Providence.

Benjamin Franklin
You will see in this my notion of good works, that I am far from expecting to merit heaven by them. By heaven
we understand a state of happiness, infinite in degree, and eternal in duration: I can do nothing to deserve such rewards.
He that for giving a draught of water to a thirsty person, should expect to be paid with a good plantation, would
be modest in his demands, compared with those who think they deserve heaven for the little good they do on earth.
Even the mixt imperfect pleasures we enjoy in this world, are rather from God’s goodness than our merit: how
much more such happiness of heaven!

https://www.economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2017/01/faith-barack-obama