X

【ドイツ】 「入るより出る方が簡単?」年末年始に9人脱獄[01/04]
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています
0001朝一から閉店までφ ★
垢版 |
2018/01/04(木) 22:12:56.66ID:CAP_USER
2018年1月4日 19時43分
(写真)
ベルリン北西部のプレッツェンゼー刑務所から脱獄する2人の男(昨年12月28日、AP)

【ベルリン=井口馨】ベルリン北西部のプレッツェンゼー刑務所で、年末年始に受刑者計9人が相次いで脱獄したことが発覚し、「自由に出入りできる宿泊施設か」「入るより出る方が簡単なのか」などと厳しい批判にさらされている。

独DPA通信などによると、昨年12月28日朝、4人の受刑者が、施錠されているはずの暖房室に侵入し、換気口を壊して屋外に逃走。
地面をはって敷地外まで移動する様子を監視カメラがとらえていたにもかかわらず、看守は40分以上、異変に気づかなかった。

この他、別の2人が房の窓を破って逃走するなど、1月2日までに計9人の脱獄が明らかになった。当局が身柄の確保を急いでいるが、3日時点で依然、3人の行方が分かっていない。
http://sp.yomiuri.co.jp/world/20180104-OYT1T50052.html
0002七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/04(木) 22:14:09.95ID:xh05be9h
ハイル!ハイル!
0005七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/04(木) 22:18:35.62ID:/+bJlw0B
やっぱりベルリンの壁は必要ってことか
0006七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/04(木) 22:19:07.83ID:YI3nCsh+
ドイツも移民が大量に来てから落ちぶれてきたな。
インフラ維持などに充てるべき費用を難民の生活保護費に吸いとられてるのか
0007七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/04(木) 22:25:05.29ID:h0hRRqaT
>>6
自国に対する不満が多い国はどこか?の記事が少し前にあったが、
やっぱ移民が多い国が不満が多かったよね。
そりゃそうだもね。
収めた税金が、そっちばっかに流れんだから。
0008七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/04(木) 22:32:52.64ID:FrZ8KONH
脱走したのはドイツだ?
オランダ
0009七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 00:41:05.46ID:lQ9Aona3
It’s okay, honey. Leave it.
Vivian Haulgate. The lofty flirt! They deserve each other!
Why are you crying, Judy?
My eyes. They hurt.
[I] thought I’d have a look at your wonderful garden you’re so proud of. I hope I didn’t offend the delivery girl.
I’ll send her your apologies. You can leave now.
But I just came.
I’m grateful for everything your husband has done for me. That’s why I’ve been treating you with respect.
It was a mistake! All you do is demand attention. Worse, it gave Judy the wrong idea about us. Be faithful to your husband. Promise me, Viv. You’re not allowed here without his presence.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Will you come with me? There’s something I want you to see.
Make it quick. We’re undermanned.
Where’s Billy?
I can’t take it. You must have worked really hard to get your associates to agree.
All I had to do was show what you did with my garden. You earned it, Judy. Take it.
No, I didn’t. You’re the reason I got it. The answer is no. I don’t want to be in your debt!
So, you let the biggest chance of your life slip through your fingers just to reject me!
I’m the man you fell in love with. Nothing has changed!
Mal gave me everything other than a marriage proposal.
Am I the one in the wrong? Should I move in with him?
He doesn’t just love me. He has a faith in my talent and my work. I don’t think I’ll ever meet a man like Mal. If our feelings are true, maybe there’s no need for a certificate.
Judy, you’ve been working hard and you’re so young. I want you to find a nice man and have a happy family.
Give her a break, Tess. Judy’s doing something good here.
Judy is not your son. You’re living through Judy because it’s something Billy can never give you!
That’s not true, Tess. I’m not that type of guy. My family gets my first priority.
I’m sorry. It just breaks my heart to see Judy like this.
Remember, Judy, your mom and dad love you very much.
I know. Thanks, Mom, Dad.
0010七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 00:42:10.18ID:pgzuTOJs
そらセックルだって入る方がむずかしいわけで
0011七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 00:44:37.39ID:mGx3K/s4
山尾パコリーヌ
0012七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 01:06:13.43ID:lQ9Aona3
Mal’s been avoiding me like I’ve been avoiding him. We haven’t seen each other for the past three weeks. The garden will be complete in four days. After that I’ll never see Mal. Never again.

That was my brother. He must be frightened by your squeaky voice.
Don’t worry. I’ll get him and the truck out of the way. Sorry about the trouble. Good day.
Oh, dear. I didn’t mean to…
Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done *yet*
My eyes. They hurt.
*I* thought I’d have a look at your wonderful garden you’re so proud of. I hope I didn’t offend the delivery girl.
But I just came.
I’m grateful for everything your husband has done for me. That’s why I’ve been treating you with respect.
It was a mistake! All you do is demand attention. Worse, it gave Judy the wrong idea about us. Be faithful to your husband. Promise me, Viv. You’re not allowed here without his presence.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
I can’t take it. You must have worked really hard to get your associates to agree.
All I had to do was show what you did with my garden. You earned it, Judy. Take it.
No, I didn’t. You’re the reason I got it. The answer is no. I don’t want to be in your debt!
So, you let the biggest chance of your life slip through your fingers just to reject me!
He doesn’t just love me. He has a faith in my talent and my work. I don’t think I’ll ever meet a man like Mal. If our feelings are true, maybe there’s no need for a certificate.
Judy, you’ve been working hard and you’re so young. I want you to find a nice man and have a happy family.
Judy is not your son. You’re living through Judy because it’s something Billy can never give you!
That’s not true, Tess. I’m not that type of guy. My family gets my first priority.
No
0013七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 01:11:06.94ID:QvZ1t4U6
ドイツでも極左人権弁護士マスゴミ市民団体がはびこっているのだろう。
犯罪者の脱獄の権利を認めろと言っていたはずだ。
0014七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 02:36:04.74ID:8myh+ezl
【仮想通貨バブルに1番早く参入できる方法】

https://goo.gl/A65hcj
出川のCMでお馴染みのコインチェックなら
認証がすぐ済んで今日から取引できるから登録しておくと便利や
クレカで買うと手数料が高いから銀行またはコンビニで入金がオススメや。
リップルが半年で15円から400円に爆アゲ中。
もちろんビットコインも買える
0015七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 02:56:56.96ID:lQ9Aona3
Good morning. Do you always work with your daughter, Mr. Campbell?
She asked for my company. I do everything in my power to make my baby girl happy.
I’ll give you the keys to the house and changing room. Please feel free to use anything you need.
That would be helpful.
Judy, come to the study and get **the** keys.

Mal’s been avoiding me like I’ve been avoiding him. We haven’t seen each other for the past three weeks. The garden will be complete in four days. After that I’ll never see Mal. Never again.

Don’t worry. I’ll get him and the truck out of the way. Sorry about the trouble. Good day.
Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
**I** thought I’d have a look at your wonderful garden you’re so proud of. I hope I didn’t offend the delivery girl.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
I can’t tell them that I want to live with a man who doesn’t believe in marriage.
Return the keys and **let ** that be the end of it.
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
It was nothing more than dirt and weeds. Now it looks like heaven! I can see what Mal’s been gushing about.
0016七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 06:33:51.68ID:XTN5tPp7
アナルの話かな?
0017七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 07:10:39.34ID:EDqfo1RW
入れて中で出すのがすき
0018七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 08:15:53.84ID:Ylv98c3m
出し過ぎ
0019七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 15:43:50.80ID:lQ9Aona3
She asked for my company. I do everything in my power to make my baby girl happy.
I’ll give you the keys to the house and changing room. Please feel free to use anything you need.
That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
**I** thought I’d have a look at your wonderful garden you’re so proud of. I hope I didn’t offend the delivery girl.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
I can’t tell them that I want to live with a man who doesn’t believe in marriage.
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
It was nothing more than dirt and weeds. Now it looks like heaven! I can see what Mal’s been gushing about.
0020七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 15:49:50.07ID:lQ9Aona3
That would be helpful.
Judy, come to the study and get @@the@@ keys.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done @@yet@@
My eyes. They hurt.
@@I@@ thought I’d have a look at your wonderful garden you’re so proud of. I hope I didn’t offend the delivery girl.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?

No
Return the keys and @@let@@ that be the end of it.
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
0021七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 16:50:32.46ID:lQ9Aona3
That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
0022七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 16:51:43.96ID:lQ9Aona3
No
Return the keys and @@let@@ that be the end of it.
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
0023七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 17:19:04.84ID:lQ9Aona3
(^^)

That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
0024七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 22:33:01.34ID:lQ9Aona3
(^^)

That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
0025七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 22:34:50.22ID:lQ9Aona3
>>24
**the**
**yet**
**I**
0026七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 22:35:14.84ID:lQ9Aona3
>>24
**the**
**yet**
**I**
**let **
0027七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 23:16:57.61ID:lQ9Aona3
(^^)

That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
Judy.
Mrs. Hagan.
0028七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 23:17:13.56ID:lQ9Aona3
>>28
**the**
**yet**
**I**
**let **
0029七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 23:40:36.12ID:lQ9Aona3
No, I didn’t. You’re the reason I got it. The answer is no.

(^^)
0030七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/05(金) 23:50:17.89ID:lQ9Aona3

(^^)
0031七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/08(月) 18:06:31.82ID:HtdB+nyA
That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
Judy
Mrs. Hagan.

**the**
**yet**
**I**
**let **
0032七つの海の名無しさん
垢版 |
2018/01/09(火) 02:27:38.90ID:XF1YsSx1
568単語中、4つ
99.3点

That would be helpful.

Judy.
We’re going home, Billy.
But I’m not done **yet**
My eyes. They hurt.
But I just came.
Let’s have a break, Alf.
Judy.
Where’s Billy?
No
Judy
Mrs. Hagan.

**the**
**yet**
**I**
**let **
■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

ニューススポーツなんでも実況