X

【僕は美しい】エリオット・ロジャーのガイドライン
0001水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 02:39:43.99ID:GSHdbyq30●?2BP(11000)
映画「ハンガー・ゲーム」の助監督の息子で童貞苦で先日銃を乱射して6人を射殺したエリオット・ロジャーのガイドライン。
ネットに公開された140ページに及ぶ手記はネタの宝箱。

事件のあらまし
http://jp.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304817704579589342003489878

犯行声明含む本人の手記
My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger
http://news.rapgenius.com/albums/Elliot-rodger/My-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger

手記の内容は>>2以降
0002水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 14:52:30.69ID:AIEgYDYX0
And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen!
In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl!
I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that
I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry.
I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me?
I am beautiful, and I am half white myself.
I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more.
I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind.
If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde
white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life,
then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is.
They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-6-1-annotated
0003水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 14:53:24.08ID:AIEgYDYX0
>>2の訳文

それからこのチャンスという名前の黒人は童貞を失ったのはわずか13歳の時だと言ったのだ!
しかも彼は童貞を奪ったのはブロンドの白人だとまで言った。
僕は怒りのあまり自分のオレンジジュースをそいつにぶちまけそうになった。
僕は憤然と僕はお前の事を信じないと言い、部屋に戻って泣いた。
僕は泣いて泣いて泣きまくって、そして母に電話して電話越しに泣き続けた。

一体どうやったら劣等人種の醜い黒人の子供が白人の彼女を手に入れることが出来て僕が出来ないなんてことがおきるのだ?
僕は容姿が美しい。そして僕は半分白人だ。
僕はイギリス人の貴族の血をひいている。奴は奴隷の子孫だ。僕の方が白人の女にはふさわしいはずだ。
僕は奴の汚らわしい言葉を信じないようにした、だが既に言い放たれた言葉は僕の心からはぬぐえなかった。
これが本当に事実なら、この醜い黒い汚物がブロンドの白人の女の子と13歳の時にセックスすることが出来た一方で僕は全人生を通し童貞の苦しみを味わってこなければならなかったのだ。
そしてこれは何より女という生き物が如何に馬鹿かを証明しているのだ。
女共は自分の身体をこの汚らわしいゴミに捧げるのに、奴らは僕を拒むだと?
これは不正義だ!
0004水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 15:02:09.80ID:AIEgYDYX0
August 5th came quickly, and I prepared myself to be in a pleasant mood to meet them.
Their names were Ryan and Angel, and to my dismay they were of Hispanic race.

They also seemed like rowdy, low-class types.
This was extremely disappointing. I was hoping I would get decent, mature, clean-cut housemates. Instead I got low-class scum.

On the second day, they started inviting their equally rowdy friends into my apartment, and we exchanged more small talk.
To my indignant surprise, they asked me the question I always dreaded answering: “Are you a virgin?” I admitted that I was a virgin.
I always admitted the truth about this. It was my life struggle, and I couldn’t lie about such a thing.
They then had the audacity to tell me that they lost their virginity long ago, bragging about all the girls they had slept with.
I particularly hated Angel because of his ugly pig-face. How could such an ugly animal have had sexual experiences with girls, and yet I haven’t?
What was wrong with this world? I got so angry that I went to my room and punched the wall. They heard me and started laughing.
It was almost a repeat of what I experienced with that black boy named Chance in the old apartment, except this time it was worse because these were my housemates for the year!

On the day after, I almost got into a physical fight with Angel.
I am a beautiful, magnificent gentleman and he is a low- class, pig-faced thug.
I had enough of his cocksure attitude, and I started to call him exactly what he was.
I tried to insult him as much as I could, telling him how superior I am to him, and saying that he was low- class.
He tried to attack me, but Ryan, being the more mellow of the two, held him back.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-6-2-annotated
0005水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 16:59:30.25ID:AIEgYDYX0
>>4の訳文

8月5日はすぐに来て僕は快活な雰囲気を作って新しいルームメイトを迎えた。
彼らの名前はライアンとアンヘルで、僕が落胆したのは彼らがヒスパニックだったことだ。
彼らは騒々しい下層階級の人間に見えた。
これは非常に落胆した。
僕はまともで成熟した端正なルームメイトを願ったのに、来たのは下層階級のゴミだった。

二日目に奴らは自分たちと同じぐらい騒々しい友達をアパートに招きいれ、僕らは少し会話した。
僕が驚いて憤慨したのは奴らが僕が答えを恐怖してる「君は童貞?」という質問をしたことだ。
僕は自分が童貞であることを認めた。僕はいつもこの件について真実を認めた。これは僕の人生の闘争であり、こういうことで嘘はつけなかった。
そうしたら奴らはあつかましくも自分らは遠い昔に童貞を捨てたと言い出し、今まで寝た女の自慢話を始めた。
僕は特に醜い豚のような顔をしたアンヘルが嫌いだった。このような醜いケモノがどうしてセックスすることが出来、僕はいまだに出来ないのだ?
一体この世界の何がおかしいんだ?
僕はとても怒り、自分の部屋に行って壁を殴った。奴らはそれを聞いて笑い出した。
それは昔のアパートでチャンスという名の黒人とあった体験の殆ど繰り返しだった。
違いはこいつらと1年間も一緒に暮らさないといけないことだ。

翌日、僕は殆どアンヘルと殴り合いになりかけた。
僕は容姿が美しく素晴らしい紳士で、奴は下層階級の豚顔のゴロツキだ。
僕は奴の自信過剰な態度にうんざりし、僕は奴に僕が奴をどう思っているかをそっくりそのまま言ってやった。
僕は出来る限りの侮辱で奴を挑発し、僕がどれほど奴より優れているか、そして奴が下層階級だと言ってやった。
奴は僕に殴りかかってきたが、アンヘルより大人のライアンが止めに入った。
0006水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 17:00:59.26ID:AIEgYDYX0
When we sat down at our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row.
The sight of them enraged me to no end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl.
I regarded it as a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl,
while I was still suffering as a lonely virgin? I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father.
When I saw the two of them kissing, I could barely contain my rage.
I stood up in anger, and I was about to walk up to them and pour my glass of soda all over their heads.
I probably would have, if father wasn’t there. I was seething with envious rage, and my father was there to watch it all.
It was so humiliating. I wasn’t the son I wanted to present to my father. I should be the one with the hot blonde girl,
making my father proud. Instead, my father had to watch me suffer in a pathetic position. Life is so cruel to me.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-6-1-annotated
0007水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 19:08:08.13ID:AIEgYDYX0
>>6の訳文

僕らが席についた時、僕は数席先に若いカップルが座っているのを見た。
彼らの光景が僕を一気に激怒させた。特にそれが褐色の肌をしたメキシコ人の男が美人のブロンドの白人とデートしていたからだ。
僕はそれを僕の尊厳に対する激しい侮辱と捉えた。
一体どうしたらこの劣等人種のメキシコ人の男がブロンドの白人の女の子とデート出来るというのだ?
僕は孤独な童貞としてまだ苦しんでいるというのに?
僕は父の目の前でこのような劣った存在でいることに恥ずかしくなった。
二人がキスをし始めたのを見た時、僕はあやうく怒りを爆発させるところだった。
僕は怒りのあまり席を立ち上がり、彼らに近づき自分の持っているソーダを全て彼らの頭にぶちまける殆ど寸前だった。
父がいなければ実際そうしていただろう。
僕は嫉妬の怒りが沸騰し父は一部始終を全て見ていた。
僕は酷く恥をかかされた。僕は父を喜ばせる贈り物をする息子ではなかった。
僕こそが父に誇りに思われるような白人のブロンド美女と一緒にいる存在でなければならなかったのだ。
実際にはその代わりに父は哀れな存在で苦しむ僕を見なければならなかった。
人生は本当に残酷だ。
0008水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 19:14:06.42ID:AIEgYDYX0
I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately.
The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde!

When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them.
The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran away in fear.

I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was still the winner.
He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend,
and I was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed.

I wanted to do horrible things to that couple. I wanted to inflict pain on all young couples.
It was around this point in my life that I realized I was capable of doing such things.
I would happily do such things. I was capable of killing them, and I wanted to.
I wanted to kill them slowly, to strip the skins off their flesh.

僕は行列の中で若いカップルが並んでいるのを見た。二人は熱烈にキスをしていた。
男の子は嫌な感じの不良に見えた。彼は背が高く、だぶだぶのパンツを履いていた。女の子は可愛いブロンドだった!

彼らが店を去った後、僕は彼らの車の後をつけ、僕の持っていたコーヒーを奴らの全身にかけてやった。
男の子は僕に怒鳴り、僕はビビって急いで逃げた。

僕はあいつらがとても憎かった。僕はあいつらにコーヒーをぶちまけてやったが、それでも奴が勝者だった。
奴は家に帰り、奴の美しい彼女と天国のようなセックスを熱烈に楽しむのだ。
そして僕は家に帰り、孤独な部屋で孤独なベッドで一人で寝るのだ。

僕はこのカップルに恐ろしいことをしたかった。僕は全ての若いカップルに痛みを与えたかった。
人生のこの時期、僕はそういう残虐な事をすることが出来ることに気がついた。
僕は奴らの皮を肉からそぎとり、じわじわと殺したかった。

0009水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 20:01:03.14ID:AIEgYDYX0
So far, Spencer and I had gotten along quite well despite the fact that we never talked much.
An incident happened at the end of January that changed all of this.
I one day discovered that Spencer had a girl in this room.
I couldn’t believe it.
The short, chubby guy was able to get a girl into his room before I did!
I was so shocked and outraged that I waited outside his room until the girl left, so I could get a glimpse of how she looked.
To my relief, she wasn’t that attractive.
What made me even more angry is that Spencer gave me a smug look when I saw the girl, even though she was ugly.
He had the nerve to feel like he was better than me, just because he managed to get a girl over to the apartment before I did!
I confronted him in the kitchen on that same night, telling him that he is foolish to feel proud about having an ugly whore in his room.
This made him angry and offended, which is what I wanted.
I wanted to offend him as punishment for his insolence. After that incident, the two of us became more and more hostile towards each other.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-6-2-annotated
0010水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 20:03:14.65ID:AIEgYDYX0
>>9の訳文

これまでのところ、(ルームメイトの)スペンサーと僕の関係は会話が少ないという事実を除けばかなり上手く行っていた。
しかし1月の終わりに事件が起きこの状況を全て変えてしまった。
ある日、僕はスペンサーが女の子を部屋に入れている事を発見した。
僕はとても信じる事ができなかった。
僕がやる前に、このチビでデブの男が奴の部屋に女の子を招きいれたのだ!
僕は凄まじいショックを受け、怒り、女の子がどんな見た目か見るために、女の子が去る時まで彼の部屋の前で待っていた。
ほっとしたのは、女がそんなに魅力的ではなかったことだった。
だが僕をさらに怒らせたのは、僕が彼女を見た時スペンサーの奴が独りよがりな顔をしたことだった、女が醜いにも関わらずだ。
奴は自分が僕より優れていると思っていたのだ、単に僕より先にアパートに女の子を連れ込んだというだけで!
その夜、僕はキッチンで彼と対峙し、醜い売女を自分の部屋に連れ込んだことを誇るのは馬鹿だと言ってやった。
僕の狙い通り、この一言は彼をムっとさせ怒らせた。
僕は横柄な態度をとった彼に罰を与えるために彼を怒らせたかった。
この事件以降、僕ら二人の間の敵意はどんどん大きくなっていった。
0011水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/02(月) 23:34:37.69ID:V4VQ7CZt0
山崎たん並みの中二病で吹いたねwww(*´・ω・)(・ω・`*)ネー
0012水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 01:34:32.69ID:83Gmr2JJ0
That class was horrible, but I didn’t want to give up so soon. I couldn’t!
My whole life depended on my success in Santa Barbara.
I attended my geography class next. This class was much more interesting,
and more relaxed, but it didn’t have any pretty girls in it.
After lunch I walked over to the cafeteria area,
and I saw so many pretty blonde girls sitting around.
I wished I had the courage to go up to them and ask one on a date,
but they would have seen me as a creep. Girls are so cruel.

あのクラスは最悪だったが僕はそんなに早く諦めたくは無かった。諦めることなど出来なかった!
僕の人生の全てはサンタバーバラでの成功にかかっているのだ。
僕は次に地理学の授業に出席した。
この授業は前の授業よりはるかに面白くリラックスしたムードだったが、授業には誰一人として可愛い女の子はいなかった。
昼食の後にカフェテリアの付近へ歩いていった。
そして僕は沢山の可愛いブロンドの女の子が座っているのを見たのだ。
僕は自分が彼女らのところに行ってデートに誘う勇気があることを願った。
しかし奴らは自分をキモい奴と見なすに違いなかった。
女は本当に残酷なのだ。
0013水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 01:36:30.59ID:83Gmr2JJ0
I soon found out the name of the beautiful girl in my math class. Her name was Brittany Story.
Being the obsessed stalker that I was, I looked her up on Facebook, and what I found shattered my already wounded heart to pieces.
She had a boyfriend. Not only that, but her boyfriend was the type of boy I have always hated and despised: a tall, muscular surfer-jock with a buzz cut.
As I looked at all the pictures of the two of them together, I shivered with pure hatred. I could physically feel the hatred burn through my entire body.
I wanted to kill both of them, and I was capable of doing it. Brittany Story should have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should!
I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch.
Why must my life be so full of torment and hatred? I questioned to the universe with turmoil roiling inside me.
I screamed and cried with anguish that day. My housemate Spencer heard it all, but I didn’t care.

0014水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 05:32:01.96ID:83Gmr2JJ0
>>13の訳文

僕はすぐに自分の数学の授業にいる美しい女の子の名前を見つけた。彼女の名前はブリトニーストーリーだった。
熱狂的なストーカーだった僕は彼女をフェイスブックで探しだし、そして僕の既に傷ついた心を粉々に砕く事を発見した。
彼女は彼氏がいたのだ。それだけではなく、彼氏は自分がずっと嫌い軽蔑してきたタイプ、丸刈りで背が高く筋肉質のサーファー風体育会系という男だった。
二人が写ってる全ての写真を見ると、僕は純然たる憎悪と共に身震いした。
僕は二人とも殺したかった、そして僕はそれをする事が出来た。ブリトニーストーリーは僕の物になるべきだった。
もし僕の物にならないのならば、誰の物にもなってはならないのだ!
僕は二人を捕まえ、彼氏の皮膚をブリトニーの目の前で剥いでいくことを空想した。
なぜ僕の人生が苦悩と憎悪に満ちていなければならないのだ?僕は自分の中の混乱と共に宇宙に問いかけた。
僕はその日、苦悩と共に叫び泣いた。ルームメイトのスペンサーは一部始終を聞いていたが僕はどうでもよかった。
0015水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 06:17:48.37ID:83Gmr2JJ0
While we were eating, some high school kids walked in.
James saw them first, and right when he saw them he said the words “We’re fucked”. James knew I would have trouble with them.
They were popular boys who had a flock of pretty girls with them. One of them sat down with two of the girls,
putting his leg up on another chair with a cocky smirk on his face. I was livid with rage,
and I wanted to pour my drink all over his head. James knew exactly what I was planning to do;
we had been through similar incidents before. He made a lot of effort to try to dissuade me from acting on my anger,
pointing out that there was a security guard nearby. I did the only other thing I could do;
I packed up my dinner and left the restaurant, fleeing in defeat and shame. James soon followed,
and we decided to finish our meal at his house.

A dark and ominous aura clouded over our friendship that day. When the two of us got back to James’s house,
I was still seething with rage. I didn’t understand why James wasn’t angry like me.
The sight that we just witnessed was horrible to watch.
To see another male be successful with females is torture for males like us who have no success with females.
I was so angry that I told James of all of the acts of revenge I wanted to exact on those popular boys.
I told him my desire to flay them alive, to strip the skins off their flesh and make them scream in agony
as punishment for living a better life than me. James became deeply disturbed by my anger.
I wished that he wasn’t disturbed.
I wished he could be a friend that felt the same way about the world that I did.
But he wasn’t that kind of person. He was a weakling.
0016水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 06:20:23.36ID:83Gmr2JJ0
Once I had calmed down, the two of us had a long conversation in his room,
and I ended up crying in front of him as I explained how hopeless I felt about life.
Soon after that, I left his house, never to return there again.
He will never invite me over after that incident, and our friendship will slowly fade to dust.

0017水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 07:36:59.56ID:83Gmr2JJ0
>>15-16の訳

僕たちが食べていると高校生が何人か店に入ってきた。
(親友の)ジェームスが最初に彼らを見つけ、そして見たと同時に「やばい状況だ」と言った。ジェームズは僕が彼らとトラブルを起こすことが分かっていた。
彼らは人気者の男の子で可愛い女の子の集団と一緒にいた。彼らのうちの一人は2人の女の子と座り、自分の足を他の椅子の上に乗せ、傲慢な作り笑いを浮かべた。
僕は自分の飲み物の全てあいつの頭の上にぶっかけたかった。ジェームスは僕が何をしたいか完全に理解していた、というのも以前一緒にいた時に似たような事件があったからだ。
ジェームスは近くにいる警備員を指差しながら僕に冷静になるよう説得しようとした。僕はただ他に出来ることをした。敗北と恥の中、ディナーの中身を持ち帰り用の容器につめ、レストランを逃げ去った。
ジェームスはすぐに追いかけてきて、僕らは彼の家で食事の続きを終わらせることにした。

この日、暗く、不吉なオーラが僕らの友情の上に雲がかっていた。僕らがジェームスの家についたとき、僕はまだ怒りが沸騰していた。
僕はなぜジェームスが僕のように怒っていないのが理解できなかった。
僕らが目撃した光景は恐ろしいものだった。
他の男が女の子達と一緒に成功しているのを見るのは、僕らのように女の子で成功したことが全く無い者にとって拷問でしかない。
僕はとても怒り、ジェームスに対しあの人気者の男の子に対して行いたい報復の内容の全てを話した。
僕はジェームスに生きたまま奴らの皮を剥ぎたい、僕より良い人生を送っている事への罰として、苦悶の中で奴らの身体から皮膚を剥ぎ取りたい、という願望を話した。
ジェームスは僕の怒りに対し、激しく動揺していた。
僕はジェームスが動揺してないことを願った。
彼が友人として僕がこの世界に対して感じているのと同じように感じていることを願った。
だが彼はそういうタイプの人間ではなかった。彼は弱虫だったのだ。

僕が落ち着くと、僕ら二人は長い会話を彼の部屋でした。
その後、僕は自分が自分の人生にどれほど絶望を感じているか説明しながら彼の目の前で泣いて会話は終わった。
そのすぐ後に僕は彼の家を去り、二度と戻る事は無かった。
この事件の後、彼は二度と僕を家に招く事は無く、そして僕らの友情は少しずつ塵へと消えていった。
0018水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 09:45:48.92ID:Pihgii0F0
お前何時間かけて貼ってるんだよ
0020水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/03(火) 20:21:06.01ID:83Gmr2JJ0
1時間に2レスまでしか投稿できなかったのでダラダラ続いています。
まだ4〜5時間分残ってるので気長にお待ちを。
0022水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 16:56:34.91ID:KwznT7+t0
There were about one hundred people at that party, and everyone was socializing with a group of friends except for me.
I walked around in my drunken confidence for a few moments, helped myself to the beer they had, and tried to act like a normal party-goer.
I soon became frustrated that no one was paying any attention to me, particularly the girls.
I saw girls talking to other guys who looked like obnoxious slobs, but none of them showed any interest in me. As my frustration grew, so did my anger.

I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian,
but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl!
And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl,
while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough.
I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-6-3-annotated
0023水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 16:57:25.40ID:KwznT7+t0
>>22の訳

パーティにはだいたい100人ぐらいの人がいて、自分以外の誰もが友人たちのグループと交流していた。
僕はしばらくの間酔いによって得た自信で歩き回り、ビールを手に取り、ごく普通のパーティ参加者のように振舞った。
だが僕はすぐに誰も、特に女の子が自分に話しかけてこないことにイライラしだした。
僕は女の子たちが他の嫌らしい俗物どもと話しているのを見たが、誰一人として自分に興味を示した者はいなかった。イライラがつのるにつれ、怒りも高まってきた。

僕は白人の女の子と話しているアジア人に出くわした。この光景が僕を激怒に変えた。僕はいつも僕がハーフだから白人の女の子が自分にあまり興味が無いと感じていた。
だが今、僕はこの白人の女の子がこのパーティで金髪に染めたアジア人と話しているのを見ている。僕は人生で一度として白人の女の子からこんな風に注目を受けた事が無いってのに!
そして白人の女の子、特にブロンドは僕が唯一興味を持っている女の子だ。
一体全体どうしたら醜いアジア人が白人の女の子の興味をひけるというのに、僕のような美しいハーフが一度として白人の女の子の興味を得たことが無いなんて事態が起きるのだ?
僕は怒りと共にそう考えた。僕は少しの間奴らをにらみつけ、そしてもう十分侮辱されたと感じた。
僕は怒りながら奴らに近づきアジア人の男を脇に押しのけ、二人に対しなるべく横柄で傲慢に振舞った。
0024水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 16:59:12.71ID:KwznT7+t0
To my extreme rage, I discovered that my sister now had a boyfriend, and that she had lost her virginity.
She had casually “dated” boys in the past, but never to the serious extent that she did with this one.
This one was a half White, half Mexican named Samuel,
and I immediately took an intense disliking to him when I was first introduced to him.
He seemed like the typical obnoxious slob that most young girls are sexually attracted to.

僕が極度に激怒したのは僕の妹が今彼氏がいて処女を失ったという事を知ったことだった。
妹は過去に何人かの男の子と軽くデートをしていたが真剣な付き合いをしたことは無かった。
妹の彼氏は半分白人半分メキシコ人のサミュエルという名の男で、妹に紹介されて初めて会った時から激しく嫌いになった。
そいつは大抵の女の子がヤリたいとムラムラするような粗野で嫌なタイプの奴に見えた。

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-6-4-annotated
0025水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 19:14:34.26ID:KwznT7+t0
I was glad that she moved to a better place, but I would have much rather she got married to a wealthy man and moved into his mansion.
Even though she was no longer seeing Jack, she dated other men of high class. She had a special way of charming them.
I continued to pester her to get married so that I can be part of an upper class family and enjoy all the benefits that would come with that,
but she always refused, claiming that she never wants to get married due to her unpleasant experiences with my father.
I told her that she should suffer through any negative aspects of marriage just for my sake, because it would completely save my life, but she still refused.

僕は母がマシな場所に引っ越したことを喜んだが、母が金持ちの男と結婚し彼の豪邸に引っ越せばもっと嬉しかっただろう。
母は(金持ちの)ジャックとはもう会っていなかったが、母は別の上流階級の男と付き合っていた。 母は上流階級の男と虜にする特別な方法を持っていた。
僕は母に彼と結婚するようにせがんだ、そうすれば僕は上流階級の家族の一員となりそれによって得られる全ての利益を楽しむ事が出来るからだ。
だが母は父との不幸な経験が理由で二度と結婚したくないといつも拒んだ。
僕は母に僕の幸せだけのために、僕の人生を完全に救うために、如何なる結婚の不幸にも我慢して苦しまなければならないと説得した。
だが母はそれでも拒んだ。

0026水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 19:55:36.94ID:KwznT7+t0
In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work.
In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized.
Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act.
All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it.
The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today.

In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished. All women must be quarantined like the plague they are,
so that they can be used in a manner that actually benefits a civilized society.
In order carry this out, there must exist a new and powerful type of government, under the control of one divine ruler, such as myself.
The ruler that establishes this new order would have complete control over every aspect of society, in order to direct it towards a good and pure place.
At the disposal of this government, there needs to be a highly trained army of fanatically loyal troops, in order to enforce such revolutionary laws.
0027水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 19:59:40.72ID:KwznT7+t0
The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps.
At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death.
That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off.
I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death.
I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die.
If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this.
Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction.
These women would be kept and bred in secret labs.
There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring.
Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-epilogue-annotated
0028水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 20:04:50.28ID:KwznT7+t0
>>26-27の訳
世界の真理に完全に気づいた今、僕は公平で汚れの無いの世界がどのような仕組みで成り立つか究極で完全な理念を作り出した。
理想の世界では性欲は存在しない。性欲は非合法でなければならない。セックスの存在しない世界では人間性は純粋で文明的だろう。
男たちはこのような野蛮な行為に心配することなく健康に育つだろう。
全ての男は公平で等しく育つだろう。なぜならセックスの快楽を経験する男は存在できず、その他の男はセックスを禁止されるからだ。
人類は完全に新しい次元の文明に進化し、今日存在しているような不純物や退化は全く存在しない。

セックスを完全に廃止するために、女性自身は絶滅しなければならないだろう。
文明化された社会に実益があるようなやり方で全ての女は疫病のように隔離されなければならない。
これを推進するには僕みたいな神聖なる支配者によって新たな強権的なタイプの政府が存在しなければならない。
この新しい秩序を確立する支配者は、純粋で良い世界を導くために社会のあらゆる面において完全なる支配を行う。
この政府の推進にあたっては、このような革命的な法を強行するためには、熱狂的に忠誠心が高い非常によく訓練された軍隊が必要である。

女への最初の一撃は全ての女性を強制収容所へ送ることだ。
収容所では大多数の女性はわざと飢えさせて死滅させる。
これは奴らを絶滅させる効率的で上手いやり方となる。
僕は一人ずつ地球上の女の飢え死を宣告するごとに素晴らしい喜びと満足を得るだろう。
僕は収容所が一望出来る、そして女共がが全て死に絶えるのをウキウキしながら監視できる自分のためだけの巨大な塔を建てるつもりだ。
もし僕が出来ないなら、誰もこの仕事はできない。僕は自分がこの収容所を監督するとひそかに考えている。
女はこの世界の不公平の全てを象徴していて世界を公明正大な場所にするには奴らは根絶やしにしなければならないのだ。

だが一握りの女だけは生殖のために助けてやるつもりだ。
これらの女どもは秘密の研究所にて飼育される。
そこでは子孫存続のため、精液のサンプルによって人工受精が行われる。
女の邪悪な性質はやがてゆっくりと改良されていくことになる。
0029水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 21:27:46.68ID:KwznT7+t0
My orchestration of the Day of Retribution is my attempt to do everything, in my power, to destroy everything I cannot have.
All of those beautiful girls I’ve desired so much in my life, but can never have because they despise and loathe me, I will destroy.
All of those popular people who live hedonistic lives of pleasure, I will destroy, because they never accepted me as one of them.
I will kill them all and make them suffer, just as they have made me suffer. It is only fair.

Why do things have to be this way? I’m sure that is the question everyone will be asking after the Day of Retribution is over.
They will all be asking why. Indeed, why? That is the question I’ve had for everyone throughout all my years of suffering.
Why was I condemned to live a life of misery and worthlessness while other men were able to experience the pleasures of sex and love with women?
Why do things have to be this way? I ask all of you.

All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so!
I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering.
I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war... I wasn’t the one who struck first... But I will finish it by striking back.
I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth.

http://news.rapgenius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-epilogue-annotated
0030水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 21:28:36.99ID:KwznT7+t0
>>29の訳
報復の日の僕の編成は全ての事を行うという内容だ、僕の手で、僕が手に入れられなかった全てのものを破壊する。
僕が人生でこれほど望んでたのに、僕を軽蔑し嫌っていたために手に入れられなかった美しい女の子は全て、僕が破壊する。
喜びと快楽の人生を生きた人気者の全ては僕が破壊する、なぜなら奴らは一度として僕を仲間に入れてくれなかったからだ。
僕は奴らが僕を苦しめたように奴ら全員を苦しめ、全員を殺す。これが公平というものだ。

なぜ物事はこういう風にならなければならないのだ?報復の日が終わった後に全員がこう問いかけるに違いないと僕は確信している。
彼らは全員、なぜと問いかけるだろう。そうだ、なぜだ?それこそが僕が我が苦しみの全人生において問いかけてきた問いなのだ。
なぜ他の男は女とセックスと愛の快楽を経験できる一方で、僕は悲惨で無価値な人生を送ることを宣告されなければならないのだ?
なぜ物事はこういう風にならなければならないのだ?僕はお前達全てに問いかけよう。

僕がずっと望んだことの全ては女の子達を愛し、そして同じように女の子達に愛されたいということだ。
だが奴らの僕への態度はただ僕の憎悪を駆り立てただけだ、そう、まさにそうだ!
僕こそがこの全ての事の真の犠牲者なのだ。僕こそが良い男なのだ。
人類こそがこれほどの苦痛の経験を僕に宣告することでまず最初に僕に攻撃してきたのだ。
僕はこれを頼んだ訳じゃない。僕はこれを望んだ訳じゃない。僕がこの戦争を始めた訳じゃない・・・最初に攻撃してきたのは僕じゃない・・・
だが僕は反撃することでこの戦争を終わらせる。
僕はみんなに罰を与える。それは美しいものになるだろう。
ついに、長い時を経て、僕は自分の本当の価値を世界に示す事ができる。
0031水先案名無い人
垢版 |
2014/06/04(水) 21:33:27.84ID:KwznT7+t0